Friday 10 October 2014

Blog feedback and learner responses

WWW: Some good analysis with interesting points raised in the advert analyses, particularly the 50 Cent RBK advert.
EBI: Make sure you highlight your use of media language in each post. I'd have liked to see more reflection on your institution lesson beyond my comments. You could also develop your media consumption - to achieve in A Level Media you need an interest and awareness in the world around you. That doesn't mean reading every newspaper cover to cover - but you could use sites like Twitter to keep up with the media world. You'll need to if you want a top grade!

LR: Reflect on your first month of AS Media. What is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?

In as media, i feel that the first month has been quite challenging and stressful.
i think my strongest piece of work would be the lighting images and the 50 cent advert, although the analysis for the adverts were quite challenging i still managed to complete and have more of an understanding of it. my weakest piece of work i think could be analysing my own advert and mise-en-scene. I need to use more media terminology and highlight the key consumptions in my work in order to receive credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment